VIP-2022 West Texas Legislative Summit VIP FAQ’s and Important Information
All complimentary items will be submitted via the VIP Form linked below. All VIP forms must be submitted by Wednesday, June 30. Anyone receiving complimentary items are required to submit information through this method.
As a guest of the Chamber, you will not register through our general attendee link for Summit registration and attendee submission. Instead, we have created a special registration form (linked below) that will gather important information needed to prepare for your attendance. We will collect attendee names, panelist items, name badge info, hotel reservations and more. Click the BLUE button below to get started.
- Each legislative office receives two complimentary tickets to the Dinner and Reception on August 3 and the Summit on August 4.
- You will use the VIP Form below to let us know the names to reserve these two tickets under.
- Once your VIP form is submitted, the Chamber will add your guests to the event.
- Once your guests have been added to the event, you will receive an automated confirmation email that will allow to update, replace, or edit attendee information any time prior to the reservation deadline of July 19.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to you directly once completed.
- We cannot add complimentary guests to the event until the VIP form below is submitted.
Complimentary Hotel Rooms:
- Each legislative office receives two complimentary hotel rooms for the night of August 3 at the Courtyard Marriot.
- The Courtyard Marriot is located at 2572 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo. TX 76901
- All complimentary hotel rooms must be booked by the Chamber directly.
- You will use the VIP form below to let us know the names to book these two rooms under.
- Once your panelist form is submitted, the Chamber will book your hotel room for you.
- We cannot book your hotel room until your VIP form is submitted.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to your office directly once they are received and fulfilled.
- If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email email@example.com.
- If your office cannot accept a complimentary hotel room, Jonna can provide the reservation link so you may book your rooms directly.
- If your office cannot accept a complimentary hotel room, or for any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email Jonna@sanangelo.org.
Name Badges & Pick-Up Information
If submitted by the deadline, your complimentary guests will receive two pre-printed name badges.
Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees and hold the credentials necessary for access to all official Summit events. If you are attending multiple Summit activities, you will be responsible for your badge throughout the entirety of the Summit. If name badges are lost, you will be charged for a replacement.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there will be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
Travel & Transportation
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
American Airlines- from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
Schedule of Events
Dinner & Reception
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Thursday , August 4, 2022:
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
Please click HERE to view the most recent version of the agenda. Please note that speakers, topics and times are subject to change. This document will be updated regularly so check back often to view our most current agenda.