2021 West Texas Legislative Summit VIP FAQ’s and Important Information
- The VIP hotel is at the Courtyard Marriot, located at 2572 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo, TX 76901.
- Each Legislative office receives two complimentary hotel rooms for the night of August 3 at the Courtyard Marriot.
- You will use the registration form below to let us know the 2 names to reserve the rooms under.
- Once your registration form is submitted, we will book your hotel rooms for you.
- We cannot book your hotel room until the registration form below is submitted.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to you directly once completed.
- If your office cannot accept a complimentary hotel room, or for any questions regarding lodging, please contact Suzanna Aguirre at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, August 3: Reception and Dinner
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual (Remember, it is HOT in August)
Wednesday, August 4: Summit
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Dress Attire: Business
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Please click HERE to view the most recent version of the agenda. This is a TENTATIVE agenda. Please note that speakers, topics and times are subject to change. This document will be updated regularly so check back often to view our most current agenda.
Registration & Name Badge Pick-Up Information
Your attendees will receive 2 pre-printed name badges.
These badges are distributed to all attendees and hold the credentials necessary for access to all official Summit events. If the attendee is attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there will be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
Registration and Badge Pick-Up Information
Name Badges are required for ALL Summit events.
QR Codes: A QR code is included in this confirmation email and you will use this code to check-in and pick up your name badges. Present this code (electronic or print) and a Chamber staff member will scan you in.
Express Badge Check-In and Pick-Up (preferred): Express Name Badge Pick-Up will be available from 8:30am - 3pm on August 3, 2021 at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 W. Avenue B). Simply present your QR Code (electronic or print) and a Chamber staff member will scan you in and give you the name badge(s) associated with your registration code. This will be the easiest and quickest check-in method.
Onsite (QR Code) Check-In*: If you opt to check-in at the event, you must first present your QR code (electronic or print) at the Onsite Check-In location. A Chamber staff member will scan your QR code and you will be sent directly to Name Badge Pick-Up.
*If you do not have your QR code, you will be checked in manually, which will slow down the process. It is HIGHLY encouraged to bring your QR code in order for the check-in process to run quickly and efficiently.
Shuttle Service: There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events. You may indicate whether you will ne needing this service through the registration process.
Please click one of the following links to book your flights:
American Airlines- from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
United Express- from George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston (IAH) to San Angelo (SJT)
As a guest of the Chamber, you will not register through our general attendee link for Summit registration and attendee submission. Instead, we have created a special registration form (linked below) that will gather important information needed to prepare for your attendance. We will collect attendee names, panelist items, name badge info, hotel reservations and more. Click the BLUE button below to get started.