The Chamber is pleased to announce that we will be incorporating the 20 Under 40 Program into our Annual Calendar of Events.
The 20 Under 40 Award recognizes a new generation of influential professionals who exemplify occupational merit, servant leadership, and exude remarkable personal qualities.
Nominations for the 2022 20 Under 40 Awards will open June 1, 2022. Check back soon for more information!
Thank You to our Sponsors!
Ready to Sponsor? Click the button below to fill out your request!
20 Under 40 Nomination Information
When nominating, consider these common traits of leaders:
• Success in their chosen field
• Significant contributors to the success of their company or employer
• Good examples of character, involvement and achievement, all consistent themes in their lives
• Committed to professional excellence and the community
• Involved in community activities
• Potential to impact community’s future
• Must work in the Concho Valley
• Must be under the age of 40 as of June 1, 2022
• Commitment and motivation to serve the San Angelo area
• Deadline to submit Nominations is July 4, 2022
• Awardees are chosen by the 20 under 40 Selection Committee on their own merits based upon the information provided in this application. Please give your answers serious thought and provide as complete information as possible.
• Participants are selected based upon a blind point system. The more detailed your answer, the more likely that you will receive maximum points per section
• Winners will be notified by August 18, 2022