20 Under 40
The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce that we are incorporating the 20 Under 40 Program into our calendar of events this year.
This event highlights those younger members of our community who are outstanding professionals, leaders and contributors to San Angelo.
The nomination process is now open, and we encourage you to nominate an outstanding young professional that you believe deserves this prestigious recognition.
Nomination Information and Form
WHEN NOMINATING, CONSIDER THESE COMMON TRAITS OF WINNERS:
Success in their chosen field
Significant contributors to the success of their company or employer
Good examples of character, involvement and achievement, all consistent themes in their lives
Committed to professional excellence and the community
Involved in community activities
Potential to impact community’s future
· Please complete each section in full
· Send completed applications to email@example.com
· Deadline to submit Nominations is August 4, 2021
· If you cannot fully answer the questions in the space provided, you may use the attached sheet (please indicate which section you are continuing).
· Winners will be notified by August 18
· Awardees are chosen by the 20 under 40 Selection Committee on their own merits based upon the information provided in this application. Please give your answers serious thought and provide as complete information as possible.
· Participants are selected based upon a blind point system. The more detailed your answer, the more likely that you will receive maximum points per section
· Must work in the Concho Valley
· Must be under the age of 40 as of June. 25, 2021
· Commitment and motivation to serve the San Angelo area