The 20 Under 40 Award recognizes a new generation of influential professionals who exemplify occupational merit, servant leadership, and exude remarkable personal qualities.
These 20 individuals were chosen on their own merits based upon the information provided in their nomination forms. These included success in their chosen field, significant contributions to the success of their business, the quality of their characteristics, involvement and achievement, and their commitment to professional excellence and the community.
Additional criteria used to select these 20 honorees was that they must work in the Concho Valley, must be under the age of 40 as of August 1, 2022, and proven commitment and motivation to serve the San Angelo area.
Awardees were chosen by the 20 under 40 Selection Committee based upon a blind point system using the criteria listed above.
The Importance of 20 Under 40
2022 Honoree Videos
- Jennifer Boyd, Senior Account Executive, Nexstar Broadcasting
- Mason Brooks, Development Director, San Angelo Area Foundation
- Rosie Castaneda, Chief Financial Officer, La Esperanza Clinic
- Seth Chomout, Community Manager, San Angelo Studios
- Chris Christian, Fire Inspector/Fire Investigator, City of San Angelo Fire Marshal's Office
- Scott Creecy, Assistant Vice President, Treasury Management, First Financial Bank
- Lorelei Day Futvoye, Communications Coordinator, City of San Angelo
- Ashlea Downing, Director of Marketing & Communications, San Angelo Chamber of Commerce
- Josh Glaze, Operations Manager, West Texas Lighthouse for the Blind
- Jessica Gooch, Director of HSI Grants & Special Projects in Student Affairs, Angelo State University
- Kimberly Henry, LMSW, Founder/CEO, The GOLD Beacon, PLLC
- Liliana Mata, Faith Based and Community Engagement Specialist , Department of Family and Protective Services
- Shannon McMillan, Planner, Centurion Planning & Design
- Halle Beeler McCrory, REALTOR®, Halle’s Homes powered by eXp Realty
- Nicole Pennington, Operations Engineering Element Chief, Goodfellow AFB - 17th Civil Engineer Squadron
- Nolan Sosa, Economic Development Administrator, City of San Angelo Development Corporation
- Cody M. Vasquez, Owner/Admissions Counselor - Northeast Region, The Vasquez Development Group/Angelo State University
- Laura Willig, Production Manager, San Angelo Performing Arts Center
- Dr. Cameron Wilson, Nurse Residency Program Coordinator, Primary Nurse Planner, Shannon
- Preston Wimberly, Owner , San Angelo To Go, College Hills Bodega