Goodfellow Appreciation Day
Show your appreciation for our military community by participating in this event!
The Military Affairs Committee of the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce hosts this event exclusively for active-duty military personnel and their families, and permanent party civilians and their families to celebrate our community’s appreciation for the service Goodfellow Air Force Base provides.
This year, Goodfellow Appreciation Day will look a little different. We want to showcase our local businesses and give them a chance to express their appreciation for our military. We’ve created a Goodfellow Appreciation Day Savings Pass valid at participating businesses on Saturday, May 15, also known as Armed Forces Day.
If you’d like to show your appreciation while giving your business a boost in exposure, please contact Tricia Peterson at email@example.com and include the savings offer you’d like to give to our military. Upon receiving confirmation of your offer, you will be added to the list of businesses on the Goodfellow Appreciation Savings Pass.
- Company logo displayed on Goodfellow Appreciation Day Saving Pass feature in Chamber e-newsletter (distributed to over 1,700 recipients)
- Company logo prominently on Goodfellow Appreciation Day Saving Pass displayed on Chamber website event page (visited by 1,500+ monthly users) with clickable logo linking to sponsor website or social media
- Company name prominent in all media advertising
- Company logo included in dedicated email blasts (distributed to over 1,700 recipients)
- Recognition on Chamber social media accounts and sponsors are tagged in content featuring event (combined following of over 5,000 across platforms)
How does it work?
Savings pass offers are only valid with a Goodfellow ID - all patrons must be in the company of a Goodfellow ID holder to receive offers.