2021 West Texas Legislative Summit FAQ's, Deadlines, and Important Information
Summit sponsors have the ability to include their marketing materials in all gift bags at the event.
The deadline to submit promotional materials included in the attendee gift bags (500 total, provided by sponsor) is Wednesday, July 7, 2021.
You can mail your materials to The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce, 418 West Ave B, San Angelo, TX 76903.
- The Springhill Suites by Marriot located at 2544 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo. TX 76901 will host our sponsors.
- Top tier sponsors receive two complimentary hotel rooms for one night at the Springhill Suites by Marriot.
- We have created a special registration form (linked below) that will gather the necessary details needed to reserve your hotel rooms.
- Once your registration form is submitted, we will book your hotel room for you.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to you directly once completed.
- We cannot book your hotel room until the registration form below is submitted.
- If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Suzanna Aguirre at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, August 3: Reception and Dinner
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual (Remember, it is HOT in August)
Wednesday, August 4: Summit
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Dress Attire: Business
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Your attendees (amount determined based on your sponsorship level) will receive pre-printed name badges.
These badges are distributed to all attendees and hold the credentials necessary for access to all official Summit events. If the attendee is attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events. You may indicate whether you will be needing this service through the registration process.
Please click one of the following links to book your flights:
- American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
- United Express - from George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston (IAH) to San Angelo (SJT)
Sponsor and Attendee Registration
As a guest of the Chamber, you will not use our general link for Summit registration and attendee submission. Instead, we have created a special registration form (linked below) that will gather the necessary details needed to prepare for your stay. We will collect important information for name badges, hotel rooms, transportation and more. Click the BLUE button below to get started.