2022 Summit Sponsor Portal
FAQ's, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
- In order to utilize express badge pick-up, please make sure your registration is updated and accurate by 5pm on July 19th
- Please see Name Badge info below for details.
- The deadline to reserve your complimentary tickets and hotel rooms has passed.
- Please submit the below Sponsor Information Form as soon as possible to ensure your sponsor attendees are registered before the event sells out.
- Please see Complimentary Items below for details.
Complimentary Items Included In Your Sponsorship:
Complimentary items are included in your sponsorship package. The information necessary to secure your complimentary items will be submitted via the Sponsor Information Form linked below this section. This form must be submitted by Wednesday, June 30.
- Top tier sponsors receive six complimentary tickets to the Dinner and Reception on August 3 and the Summit on August 4.
- You will use the Sponsor Information Form linked below to let us know the names to reserve these six tickets under.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will add your complimentary guests to the event.
- Once your guests have been added to the event, you will receive an automated confirmation email that will allow you to update, replace, or edit attendee information any time prior to the reservation deadline of July 19.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to the POC listed on the form.
- We cannot add your complimentary guests to the event until the form below is submitted.
Complimentary Hotel Rooms:
- Top tier sponsors receive two complimentary hotel rooms for one night at the Springhill Suites by Marriot.
- The Springhill Suites by Marriot is located at 2544 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo. TX 76901
- All complimentary hotel rooms must be booked by the Chamber directly.
- You will use the Sponsor Information Form linked below to let us know the names to book these two rooms under.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will book your hotel rooms for you.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to the POC listed on the form once they are received and fulfilled.
- We cannot book your hotel rooms until the form below is submitted.
- If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the button below to get started.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and hold the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick up, please make sure attendee names/title/company information is updated and accurate by 5pm July 19th.
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 19.
- Registrants who make any changes to their attendee information after July 19 will be considered “walk-in” attendees and will be required to register in-person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite. Walk-in attendees will immediately check in and provide their name badge details. The attendee will receive a temporary pass, but printed badges will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff.
- To edit or replace attendee information, find the section in your email that states, "update your registration here" in your confirmation email. The link will send you to your registration page, where you can edit the attendee information.
- If you manage reservations for multiple attendees, we recommend adding each attendee’s email address to their reservation. We will be sending updates about WTLS leading up to the event that will be important for each registrant to receive.
Travel & Transportation
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
Schedule of Events
Dinner & Reception
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Thursday , August 4, 2022:
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
Please click the button below to view the most current agenda. You may also visit the WTLS Event Landing Page.
This document will be updated regularly so check back often to view our most current agenda.