2023 Summit Speaker Portal
FAQ’s, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
- In order to utilize express badge pick-up, please make sure your registration is updated and accurate by 5pm on July 19th
- Please see Name Badge info below for details.
- Deadline to reserve your complimentary tickets is JUNE 30.
- Please see Complimentary Ticket info below for details.
Schedule of Events
Soiree (Dinner & Reception)
Date: Monday, July 31, 2023
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
To ensure that you have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the event, the Summit page on our website serves as the central location for all event-related details.
To view the most current schedule, please click the 'View Agenda' button below. This button will redirect you to the event page on our website, where you can find the latest updates, changes, and additions to the agenda.
This document will be regularly updated, and we encourage you to visit the event page frequently to view the latest agenda.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and hold the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on July 31st from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
- In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick-up, please make sure attendee names, titles, and company information are updated and accurate by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 18th
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 18th.
- Registrants who make changes to their attendee information after July 18th will not have the convenience of Express Badge Pick-Up. Instead, they will be considered walk-in attendees and must register in person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite but will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff
- To make changes to your attendee information, simply click on the "update your registration here" section in your confirmation email. This will redirect you to your registration page, where you can easily edit, add, or replace any attendee information as needed.
Hotel & Travel Information
To view lodging options, please click HERE.
- If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email email@example.com.
- There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
- American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
You may visit the WTLS Event Landing Page for additional event information.