2023 Summit Speaker Portal
FAQ’s, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
- June 15: Panelist/Speaker Information Form Due
- June 17: Panelist Announcement
- June 30: Reservation Form Due
- July 1: Last day to receive Early Bird pricing
- July 19: Last day to purchase additional Summit tickets.
- July 31: Summit Soiree (dinner & reception)
- August 1: West Texas Legislative Summit
Schedule of Events
Soiree (Dinner & Reception)
Date: Monday, July 31, 2023
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
To ensure that you have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the event, the Summit page on our website serves as the central location for all event-related details.
To view the most current schedule, please click the 'View Agenda' button below. This button will redirect you to the event page on our website, where you can find the latest updates, changes, and additions to the agenda.
This document will be regularly updated, and we encourage you to visit the event page frequently to view the latest agenda.
You may visit the WTLS Event Landing Page for additional event information.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and hold the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on July 31st from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
- In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick-up, please make sure attendee names, titles, and company information are updated and accurate by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 18th
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 18th.
- Registrants who make changes to their attendee information after July 18th will not have the convenience of Express Badge Pick-Up. Instead, they will be considered walk-in attendees and must register in person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite but will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff
- To make changes to your attendee information, simply click on the "update your registration here" section in your confirmation email. This will redirect you to your registration page, where you can easily edit, add, or replace any attendee information as needed.
Hotel & Travel Information
- Panelist Hotel: The Courtyard Marriot located at 2572 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo, TX 76901
- Chamber Booking Process: All complimentary hotel rooms must be booked directly by the Chamber. Once your Reservation Form is submitted, the Chamber will handle the hotel room bookings on your behalf.
- Confirmation Numbers: Confirmation numbers for your hotel reservations will be sent to your office once the reservations are fulfilled.
- Contact information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your accommodations, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
- American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
- Each panel will have a designated moderator to facilitate the discussion. The panel moderators will be responsible for coordinating the structure of their respective panels. Once the selection of moderators is finalized, they will initiate contact with their specific panelists to develop questions and discussion items.
- To ensure an engaging discussion, the focus of the discussion should be driven by the panelists themselves. Each panelist is encouraged to share their viewpoints on the topic, including concerns, policy suggestions, specific needs, and positive developments within their organization or from their unique perspective/district. While current events in politics and the news can be discussed, it is important to avoid partisan discussions.
- Panelists who require technology as part of their panel must contact Caroline Drain via email at email@example.com no later than Monday, July 17, 2023.