2022 Summit Panel Portal
FAQ’s, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
We ask that you take a few moments to review the Panelist Guidelines as it provides important details regarding your panel and event related information.
Please click here to view.
When you arrive the day of the Summit (August 4th), you must check in at the table designated for Panelists in order to receive your panelist packet. The panelist packet will contain necessary items, such as the panelist ribbon to place on your name tag, the most updated agenda, and other items to help you as you proceed through the day.
We are honored to have KLST/KSAN host our greenroom for panelists and moderators. This room is for your comfort and enjoyment before your panel. Please report to the greenroom 10 minutes before your panel begins. This room is located right next to the stage and functions as our waiting room for panelists before taking the stage. Click HERE to view an outlined agenda noting when each panel is to report to the greenroom.
KLST/KSAN is the premier news source in the Concho Valley. You may be requested for an interview. The Newsroom will provide a private setting for these interviews to take place.
- The Legislator and Panelist hotel is at the Courtyard Marriot located at 2572 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo, TX 76901.
- Comped rooms are booked by the Chamber directly.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to the POC listed for your office once they are received and fulfilled.
- For any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and hold the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick up, please make sure attendee names/title/company information is updated and accurate by 5pm July 19th.
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 19.
- Registrants who make any changes to their attendee information after July 19 will be considered “walk-in” attendees and will be required to register in-person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite. Walk-in attendees will immediately check in and provide their name badge details. The attendee will receive a temporary pass, but printed badges will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff.
- To edit or replace attendee information, find the section in your email that states, "update your registration here" in your confirmation email. The link will send you to your registration page, where you can edit the attendee information.
- If you manage reservations for multiple attendees, we recommend adding each attendee’s email address to their reservation. We will be sending updates about WTLS leading up to the event that will be important for each registrant to receive.
Schedule of Events
Dinner & Reception
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Thursday , August 4, 2022:
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
Please click the button below to view the most current agenda. You may also visit the WTLS Event Landing Page.
This document will be updated regularly so check back often to view our most current agenda.
Travel & Transportation
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flight:
American Airlines- from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
You may visit the WTLS Event Landing Page for additional event information.