2022 Summit Panel Portal
FAQ’s, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
- April 13: Event registration opens
- June 15: Deadline to confirm your Information
- June 17: Panelist Announcement
- June 30: Deadline to confirm your attendance and reserve complimentary items
- July 1: Early Bird pricing ends for general attendees
- July 19: Registration deadline
- July 31: Summit Soiree (dinner & reception)
- August 1: West Texas Legislative Summit
- Deadline to reserve your complimentary tickets is JUNE 30.Please see Complimentary Ticket info below for details.
- In order to utilize express badge pick-up, please make sure your registration is updated and accurate by 5pm on July 19th
- Please see Name Badge info below for details.
Please reserve your complimentary items by completing the Reservation Form that was included in the Panelist Information email that was sent on May 5. Subject Line: Panelist Information
- Legislators receive two complimentary tickets to the Soiree (Dinner and Reception) on July 31 and the Summit on August 1.
- You will use the Reservation Form linked below to reserve your tickets.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will add you to the event.
- Once you have been added to the event, you will receive an automated confirmation email.
- We cannot add you to the event until the Reservation Form is submitted.
- The Reservation Form must be submitted by Wednesday, June 30.
Complimentary Hotel Rooms:
- Legislators receive two complimentary hotel rooms for the night of July 31.
- The Panelist Hotel is at the Courtyard Marriot located at 2572 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo. TX 76901
- All complimentary hotel rooms must be booked by the Chamber directly.
- Hotel booking information will be collected via the Reservation Form linked below.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will book your hotel rooms for you.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to you once they are received and fulfilled.
- We cannot book your hotel room until the Reservation Form is submitted.
- If your office cannot accept a complimentary hotel room, or for any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Reservation Form must be submitted by Wednesday, June 30.
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
You may visit the WTLS Event Landing Page for additional event information.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and hold the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick up, please make sure attendee names/title/company information is updated and accurate by 5pm July 19th.
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 19.
- Registrants who make any changes to their attendee information after July 19 will be considered “walk-in” attendees and will be required to register in-person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite. Walk-in attendees will immediately check in and provide their name badge details. The attendee will receive a temporary pass, but printed badges will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff.
- To edit or replace attendee information, find the section in your email that states, "update your registration here" in your confirmation email. The link will send you to your registration page, where you can edit the attendee information.
- If you manage reservations for multiple attendees, we recommend adding each attendee’s email address to their reservation. We will be sending updates about WTLS leading up to the event that will be important for each registrant to receive.
Panelist Instructions & Procedures:
We ask that you take a few moments to review the Panelist Guidelines as it provides important details regarding your panel and event related information.
Please click here to view.
When you arrive the day of the Summit (August 4th), you must check in at the table designated for Panelists in order to receive your panelist packet. The panelist packet will contain necessary items, such as the panelist ribbon to place on your name tag, the most updated agenda, and other items to help you as you proceed through the day.
We are honored to have KLST/KSAN host our greenroom for panelists and moderators. This room is for your comfort and enjoyment before your panel. Please report to the greenroom 10 minutes before your panel begins. This room is located right next to the stage and functions as our waiting room for panelists before taking the stage. Click HERE to view an outlined agenda noting when each panel is to report to the greenroom.
KLST/KSAN is the premier news source in the Concho Valley. You may be requested for an interview. The Newsroom will provide a private setting for these interviews to take place.
Schedule & Agenda
Schedule of Events
Dinner & Reception
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Thursday , August 4, 2022:
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
Please click the button below to view the most current agenda. You may also visit the WTLS Event Landing Page.
This document will be updated regularly so check back often to view our most current agenda.
Travel & Accomodations
- The Legislator and Panelist hotel is at the Courtyard Marriot located at 2572 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo, TX 76901.
- Comped rooms are booked by the Chamber directly.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to the POC listed for your office once they are received and fulfilled.
- For any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email email@example.com.
Please click the following link to book your flight:
American Airlines- from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)