2023 Summit Principal Portal
FAQ's, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
Complimentary Items Included In Your Sponsorship:
Complimentary items are included in your sponsorship package. The information necessary to secure your complimentary items will be submitted via the Sponsor Information Form linked below this section. This form must be submitted by Wednesday, June 28th.
- The Summit Principal Sponsor receives eight complimentary tickets to the Soiree (Dinner and Reception) on July 31st and the Summit on August 1st.
- You will use the Sponsor Information Form linked below to let us know the names to reserve these eight tickets under.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will add your complimentary guests to the event.
- Once your guests have been added to the event, you will receive an automated confirmation email that will allow you to update, replace, or edit attendee information any time prior to the reservation deadline of July 18th.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to the POC listed on the form.
- We cannot add your complimentary guests to the event until the form below is submitted.
Complimentary Hotel Rooms:
- The Summit Principal Sponsor receives three complimentary hotel rooms for one night at the Springhill Suites by Marriot.
- The Springhill Suites by Marriot is located at 2544 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo. TX 76901
- All complimentary hotel rooms must be booked by the Chamber directly.
- You will use the Sponsor Information Form linked below to let us know the names to book these three rooms under.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will book your hotel rooms for you.
- Confirmation numbers will be sent to the POC listed on the form once they are received and fulfilled.
- We cannot book your hotel rooms until the form below is submitted.
- If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the button below to get started.
- Summit sponsors have the ability to include promotional items in all attendee bags distributed at the event. This is great way to get your brand in front of a highly engaged and relevant audience.
- To ensure the best possible attendee experience, we kindly request that sponsors avoid paper materials and consider providing useful and interesting items such as branded USB drives, reusable water bottles, or other practical items.
- The deadline to submit promotional items (500 total, provided by sponsor) is Wednesday, June 28, 2023.
- You can mail your materials to The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce, 418 West Ave B, San Angelo, TX 76903.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and holds the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on July 31st from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
- In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick up, please make sure attendee names/title/company information is updated and accurate by 5pm on July 18th
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 18th.
- Registrants who make any changes to their attendee information after July 18 will be considered “walk-in” attendees and will be required to register in-person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite. Walk-in attendees will immediately check in and provide their name badge details. The attendee will receive a temporary pass, but printed badges will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff.
- To make changes to your attendee information, simply click on the "update your registration here" section in your confirmation email. This will redirect you to your registration page, where you can easily edit, add, or replace any attendee information as needed.
Hotel & Travel Information
To view lodging options, please click HERE.
If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email email@example.com.
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
- American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
Schedule of Events
Soiree (Dinner & Reception)
Date: Monday, July 31, 2023
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2023:
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business