2022 Summit Sponsor Portal
FAQ's, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently
- In order to utilize express badge pick-up, please make sure your registration is updated and accurate by 5pm on July 19th
- Please see Name Badge info below for details.
- The deadline to reserve your complimentary tickets has passed. Please submit the below Complimentary Ticket Form as soon as possible to ensure your sponsor attendees are registered before the event sells out.
- Please see Complimentary Ticket information below for details.
Complimentary Tickets Included In Your Sponsorship:
Complimentary tickets are included in each sponsorship package. Sponsor attendee information will be submitted via the Complimentary Ticket Form linked below. This form must be submitted by Wednesday, June 30.
- Your sponsorship level receives one complimentary ticket to the Dinner and Reception on August 3 and the Summit on August 4.
- You will use the Complimentary Ticket Form linked below to let us know the name to reserve this ticket under.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will add your complimentary guest to the event.
- Once your guest has been added to the event, you will receive an automated confirmation email that will allow you to update, replace, or edit attendee information any time prior to the reservation deadline of July 19.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to the POC listed on the submission form.
- We cannot add complimentary guests to the event until this form is submitted.
- Click the button below to get started.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and hold the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick up, please make sure attendee names/title/company information is updated and accurate by 5pm July 19th.
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 19.
- Registrants who make any changes to their attendee information after July 19 will be considered “walk-in” attendees and will be required to register in-person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite. Walk-in attendees will immediately check in and provide their name badge details. The attendee will receive a temporary pass, but printed badges will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff.
- To edit or replace attendee information, find the section in your email that states, "update your registration here" in your confirmation email. The link will send you to your registration page, where you can edit the attendee information.
- If you manage reservations for multiple attendees, we recommend adding each attendee’s email address to their reservation. We will be sending updates about WTLS leading up to the event that will be important for each registrant to receive.
Hotel & Travel Information
To view lodging options, please click HERE.
If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email email@example.com.
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
- American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
Schedule of Events
Dinner & Reception
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Thursday , August 4, 2022:
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
Please click the button below to view the most current agenda. You may also visit the WTLS Event Landing Page.
This document will be updated regularly so check back often to view our most current schedule.