2022 Summit Sponsor Portal
FAQ's, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently
- Deadline to reserve your complimentary ticket is JUNE 30.
- Please see Complimentary Ticket information below for details.
- Deadline to submit promotional items for attendee bags is JUNE 30
- Please see Marketing Items below for details.
Complimentary Tickets Included In Your Sponsorship:
Complimentary tickets are included in each sponsorship package. Sponsor attendee information will be submitted via the Complimentary Ticket Form linked below. This form must be submitted by Wednesday, June 30.
- Your sponsorship level receives one complimentary ticket to the Dinner and Reception on August 3 and the Summit on August 4.
- You will use the Complimentary Ticket Form linked below to let us know the name to reserve this ticket under.
- Once your form is submitted, the Chamber will add your complimentary guest to the event.
- Once your guest has been added to the event, you will receive an automated confirmation email that will allow you to update, replace, or edit attendee information any time prior to the reservation deadline of July 19.
- Confirmation emails will be sent to the POC listed on the submission form.
- We cannot add complimentary guests to the event until this form is submitted.
- Click the button below to get started.
- Summit sponsors have the ability to include promotional items in all attendee bags distributed at the event.
- The deadline to submit promotional items (500 total, provided by sponsor) is Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- You can mail your materials to The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce, 418 West Ave B, San Angelo, TX 76903.
- In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, please avoid sending leaflets, pamphlets and other printed materials.
Sponsor attendees (amount determined based on your sponsorship level) will receive pre-printed name badges.
Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees and hold the credentials necessary for access to all official Summit events. If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on August 3rd from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
Hotel & Travel Information
To view lodging options, please click HERE.
If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
- American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
Schedule of Events
Dinner & Reception
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E. Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Thursday , August 4, 2022:
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemond Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception- Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit-Dress Attire: Business
Please click the button below to view the most current agenda. You may also visit the WTLS Event Landing Page.
This document will be updated regularly so check back often to view our most current schedule.