2023 Summit Sponsor Portal
FAQ's, Deadlines, and Important Information
Get the most up-to-date information by using our resources and FAQs below. This page is regularly reviewed and refreshed, so please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
- *June 28: Complimentary Ticket Form and marketing items due (see below for details)
- July 1: Last day for Early Bird pricing
- July 18: Final day to update attendee information via confirmation email
- Name Badges for Express Badge Pick-Up printed at 6pm.
- Your sponsorship includes four complimentary tickets to the Soiree (Dinner and Reception) on July 31st and the Summit on August 1st.
- To reserve these tickets, please complete the Complimentary Ticket Form linked below and provide the names of the individuals you would like the tickets to be reserved for.
- Once you submit the form, the Chamber will register your complimentary guests and a confirmation email will be sent to the POC designated on the form.
- The confirmation email will allow you to update, replace, or edit attendee information before the reservation deadline of July 18th.
- We cannot register your complimentary guests until this form is submitted.
- Summit sponsors have the ability to include promotional items in all attendee bags distributed at the event. This is great way to get your brand in front of a highly engaged and relevant audience.
- To ensure the best possible attendee experience, we kindly request that sponsors avoid paper materials and consider providing useful and interesting items such as branded USB drives, reusable water bottles, or other practical items.
- The deadline to submit promotional items (500 total, provided by sponsor) is Wednesday, June 28, 2023.
- You can mail your materials to The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce, 418 West Ave B, San Angelo, TX 76903.
- Name Badges are REQUIRED for all attendees.
- Your name badge acts as a wearable ticket and holds the credentials necessary to access all official Summit events.
- If attending multiple Summit activities, the attendee will be responsible for their badge throughout the entirety of the Summit.
- Express Badge Pick-Up: Badges will be available for Express Badge Pick-Up at the San Angelo Visitor Center (418 West Avenue B) on July 31st from 8:30am - 3pm.
- On-Site Badge Pick-Up: If you are unable to utilize Express Badge Pick-Up, then you must check in at the venue upon arrival in order to receive your badge.
- Badge Replacement: To defray costs associated with reprinting, there may be a $25 charge to replace lost or forgotten badges.
To Utilize Express Badge Pick Up:
- In order for attendees to utilize express badge pick-up, please make sure attendee names, titles, and company information are updated and accurate by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 18th
- Name badges for express badge pick up will be printed at 6pm on Tuesday, July 18th.
- Registrants who make changes to their attendee information after July 18th will not have the convenience of Express Badge Pick-Up. Instead, they will be considered walk-in attendees and must register in person at the event.
- Name badges for walk-ins will be printed onsite but will only be available during specified timeslots determined by Chamber Staff
- To make changes to your attendee information, simply click on the "update your registration here" section in your confirmation email. This will redirect you to your registration page, where you can easily edit, add, or replace any attendee information as needed.
Hotel & Travel Information
To view lodging options, please click HERE.
- If you have any questions regarding lodging, please contact Jonna Gaddy at (325) 655-4136, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be shuttle service, provided by Concho Valley Transit Authority, for transportation from the hotel to and from our summit events.
Please click the following link to book your flights:
- American Airlines - from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Angelo (SJT)
Schedule of Events
Soiree (Dinner & Reception)
Date: Monday, July 31, 2023
Location: The Cactus Hotel
Address: 36 E Twohig Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress Attire: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Location: Angelo State University's CJ Davidson Conference Center, located inside of the Houston Harte University Center
Address: 1910 Rosemont Drive, San Angelo, TX 76901
Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Dress Attire: Business
- Dinner & Reception: Smart Casual combines well-fitting, polished business wear with elements of casual attire.
- Summit: Business